Restore House provides a caring and healing environment where clients are accepted and are assisted in embracing a sober productive lifestyle. Our philosophy is centered on healing each person as a whole, providing compassionate caring treatment for the mind, body and spirit. Our programming includes: Life skills, which helps with budgeting, meal planning, employment and housing search. Therapeutic recreation which includes a wide range of of activities such as Frisbee golf, basketball, pickle ball, golf, swimming and fishing to name a few. We believe healthy recreation and activities help in achieving your lifetime of recovery.
Our Goals at Restore House
1. To improve the quality of life for individuals by assisting them in the ability to make appropriate decisions regarding chemical use.
2. To work with other services/agencies in the community that may be needed such as: mental health (including but not limited to medication management and individuol therapy), establishing health care, employment, housing programs and NWICDC (Northwest Indian Community Development Center).
3. To support clients and helping to reestablish relationships with family and children.
4. To keep program goals, services, and objectives consistent with client needs.
5. To get our clients connected and involved with community support groups such as: AA, NA, Drum Group, Sober Squad, Smart Recovery and Men's Fellowship.
Testimonials from Graduates
"Before entering Restore House I had tried hundreds of times on my own and a couple of out-patient treatments to quit using. One of those attempts I managed to put together five years of sobriety while white knuckling it all the way and never made a real connection to God. Upon entering Restore House I had been in active addiction for twenty five years. I was a poly-substance user. Mainly alcohol, meth and pain pill combination for most of those years. Getting to the Restore House and making that connection with God has forever changed my life. I was able to learn about surrender which was a huge factor for me. Since graduating 4 years ago I have started college at Oak Hills Christian College and majoring in drug and alcohol counseling. While in school I have been blessed with being able to work for Restore House. I am so grateful for the restoration of my mind, body and soul. I will be and I am forever grateful for Restore House for all it has done for me and all it continues to do for others."
"Restore House doesn’t simply treat the symptoms of addiction, but rather gets at the core issues and causes of addictions that are unique to every individual wishing to recover and get their lives back into a state of viable health, wellness and productivity. It goes without saying that simply locking people up doesn’t cure addiction. The Restore House offers another viable alternative to those struggling with life controlling addiction and is increasingly recognized by our community institutions as a meaningful asset."
"The Restore House Board of Directors and staff understand that the road to recovery isn’t easy. It requires hard work, commitment and a desire to change. I think the ultimate strength in the Restore house is that their Philosophy is redemptive in nature. "
"This is a sober living environment where the clients are held accountable for their actions and encouraged to get their lives back on track through spiritual guidance and counseling. The program recognized that addiction is a lifelong battle and that without long-term lifestyle changes, most addicts will return to their drug of choice."