The purpose of the Restore House program is to provide the means for our clients to become productive, sober members of society. Further it is our purpose to benefit society by identifying, developing and supporting each client's innate talents and abilities.
The target population for Restore House are men who have completed a Rule 25 and are recommended for high (30 hours per/week) or medium (15 hours per/week) intensity residential chemical dependency treatment.
Restore House Inc utilizes a progressive, 3-phase program. While some components of the program are common to all levels, the basic principle is to teach that with increased freedom comes increased responsibility and accountability. The goal is for clients to be prepared to live a sober, productive lifestyle upon completion of the program.
Our Goals at Restore House, Inc.
1. To improve the quality of life for chemically dependent individuals by assisting them in the ability to make appropriate decisions regarding chemical use.
2. To expand the network of referrals with Restore House Inc. to other community based provider's that may benefit clients.
3. To provide a comfortable, chemical and harassment free environment for clients and staff.
4. To keep program goals, services, and objectives consistent with client needs.
5. To provide an environment that encourages positive choices within acceptable boundaries.
6. To continue to assess, evaluate, and improve services, so as to more effectively serve clients, community, and Restore House Inc.
7. To support clients in development and implementation of newly learned behaviors through a variety of personal, social, and community functions.
"Restore House doesn’t simply treat the symptoms of addiction, but rather gets at the core issues and causes of addictions that are unique to every individual wishing to recover and get their lives back into a state of viable health, wellness and productivity. It goes without saying that simply locking people up doesn’t cure addiction. The Restore House offers another viable alternative to those struggling with life controlling addiction and is increasingly recognized by our community institutions as a meaningful asset."
"Restore House is unique in the Bemidji / Beltrami County Area because, as far as I know, it is the only faith based alcohol and drug treatment facility in our area."
"The Restore House Board of Directors and staff understand that the road to recovery isn’t easy. It requires hard work, commitment and a desire to change. I think the ultimate strength in the Restore house is that their Philosophy is redemptive in nature. "
"This is a sober living enviornment where the clients are held accountable for their actions and encouraged to get their lives back on track through spiritual guidance and counseling. The program recognized that addiction is a lifelong battle and that without long-term lifestyle changes, most addicts will return to their drug of choice."
Help Support us by selecting us as your favorite charity on Amazon Smile!